Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Me AnD mY bOsS

When I Take a long time to finish
I am slow
When my boss takes a long time
He is thorough
When I don't do it
I am lazy
When my boss does not do it
He is busy
When I do something without being told
I am trying to be smart
When my boss does the same
He takes the initiative
When I please my boss
I am apple polishing
When my boss pleases his boss
He is cooperating
When I make a mistake
I' am an idiot
When my boss makes a mistake
He's only human
When I am out of the office
I am wondering around
When my boss is out of the office
He's on business
When I am on a day off sick
I am always sick
When my boss is a day off sick
He must be very ill
When I apply for leave
I must be going for an interview
When my boss applies for leave
It's because he's overworked
When I do good
My boss never remembers
When I do wrong
He never forgets
What to do?????????????
Hhhhhmmmmm……
Renung2kn... dan selamat beramal......

No comments:

Post a Comment